Terms and conditions
„Korijeni“ obrt za trgovinu i promociju proizvoda i usluge
Knezova Kačića 7
Vl. Višnja Marušić
„Korijeni“ obrt za trgovinu i promociju proizvoda i usluge operate under laws of Republic of Croatia.
This document governs your relationship with www.origincroatiancosmetics.com (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
All data, facts & references on our website are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. By purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions.
All our prices are shown in Kunas and include VAT and exclude postage, packaging and transaction fees. The cost of products we offer vary on different cicumstences and we therefore reserve the right to change our product prices without prior notice. This does not apply to orders already placed & paid in full.
Returns & Exchange
We want to make sure you buy with confidence! Therefore at origincroatiancosmetics.com we offer a return and refund policy that allows you to purchase stress free:
- If for any reason you are unhappy with any product purchased via our website, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will be happy to arrange a refund or exchange.
- When returning goods, please include your order number, full name and reason for return.
- Please wrap your parcel in its original packaging and securely to avoid damage in transit back to us. Please note we cannot accept an item for refund if it has been damaged in transit to us. We advise you to obtain a proof of posting certificate if using the Post Office
- Please return your parcel to:
Korijeni, obrt za trgovinu i promociju proizvoda i usluge
Knezova Kačića 7
21310 Omiš, Croatia
- If returning items in an order where the initial order qualified for a free gift the free gift must be returned too. Any items returned without the qualifing free gift will not be refunded.
If you prefer not to pay online, please contact us so we can find out with you what are the best solutions.
You can place your order in a few simple steps –
- Step 1: Click the “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase and they will be added to your shopping bag
- Step 2: You can proceed on with registering or without. Register by clicking on the “Account” button on the top right hand corner of the page and clicking on “Log in”
- Step 3: You can then click on your shopping bag in the top right corner of the page and use any coupon codes by clicking on “Coupon Code? ” to receive a discount on your order.
- Step 4: Either you can “Continue shopping” or click on the “Checkout” button to proceed to the next steps.
- Step 5: Provide us with your email address, shipping address, phone number and continue to Pay Pal site. Finally, click on “place order” to go ahead.
- Step 6: Once the order is placed, you will see a confirmation page with an order number. Also, we will send you an email confirming your order.
If you have any further questions, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +385989345632
Signing up for a our account gives you substantial benefits and a superior experience while shopping. You can:
- Receive notifications as soon as your favourite products are back in stock!
- Rate and review products and earn reward points!
- Never fill in your address and payment details more than once!
- Accumulate Store Credit and receive discounts on future purchases!
- You can also sign up for our newsletter and stay at the top of all the latest updates and special offers!
Shipping costs delivery depends on wight of product and if orders are national or international.
These costs are added automaticly when you are about to proceed with checkout.
National (Croatia) – 5 euros for all deliveries
- 12 euros for up to 2 products
- 15 euros for up to 5 products
- 22 euros for 6-10 products
- 27 euros for 11-15 product
- Orders will be packed and shipped within max. 14 working days of placement.
- Once packed and shipped, delivery time can vary between 3 and 23 working days after pick-up, depending on the country where your order is to be delivered.
- Please allow extra delivery time if you live in a remote location.
- Weather conditions and other external factors such as strikes or holiday periods, may delay delivery services.
- Please be aware that deliveries outside of Croatia may be subject to customs, regulatory or legal restrictions. To comply with local legislation, you or the shipping recipient may be required to pay additional taxes, fees or levies, import duty or formal customs entry may apply. We will NOT be responsible for such fees or added taxes, or for local delivery or governmental restrictions in your country or region.
1) This site does collect demographic data and personal data to provide you a better internet experience.
2) Your personal details will remain private and confidential. We will never sell, rent, barter or share your personal details in any way with any other company. All data collected is for our internal use only. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
3) We hate spam as much as you do. We will never send you any unsolicited e-mail. If you choose to subscribe to Origin – Croatian cosmetics newsletter, you will receive regular e-newsletters from us. Clear unsubscribe details are always shown on the newsletter.
4) If you choose not to receive our e-newsletter, we will only contact you to answer your queries, send you your order confirmation or follow up emails, contact you about any issues with payment or your order & to inform you about changes to your account. We will not contact you by e-mail anytime else.
For online paying we are using service of Pay Pal which makes it safe and secure.
PayPal is an online payments and money transfer service. It provides its users with the possibility of receiving and sending money globally, in more than 193 countries worldwide.
PayPal, electronic payment system provides its users with the service of money transfer, money transfer to another account, purchase and sale.
Use of PayPal service
Prior registration is required for PayPal service use. Registration procedure is quick and simple and may be done on the website: www.paypal.com. An e-mail address and a credit or debit card are required to register. The registration process is initiated by clicking on ˝Sign up/Open an account˝. Follow the instructions, enter all the required information accurately and make sure you read the User Agreement.
PayPal will use its own exchange rate to convert the currency of the point of sale (EUR, USD etc.) in HRK. After funds have been withdrawn from PayPal, it will take a few days for the amount to show in your account (card) balance.
For further information or assistance in case of any issues related to your PayPal account, please refer to the PayPal website.
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded to your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit a website or application. The website or application may retrieve these cookies from your web browser (eg Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) each time you visit, so they can recognise you, remember your preferences and provide you with a more secure online experience.
Cookies generally do not hold any information to identify an individual person, but are instead used to identify a browser on an individual machine.
If you prefer, you can restrict, block or delete cookies by changing your browser settings but that may mean that the website won’t work properly
For more information about cookies and their impact on you and your browsing visit www.aboutcookies.org.
TYPES OF COOKIES
These cookies are essential in helping you to make use of the features and services we offer on the LoveLula website. Without these cookies, the services you want to use cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used to identify you, and they do not monitor or remember where you have been on the internet.
These cookies allow us to provide you with a better online experience when you use our website. They do not gather or store any information which would allow us to identify you personally.
Performance cookies help us to understand how our customers use our site, so we can keep our products and services relevant, easy to use and up to date. For example, we can see which products and services are most popular, identify when and where errors occur, and test different versions of a page in order to provide an improved online experience.
Sometimes, the services we use to collect this information may be operated by other companies on our behalf. They may use similar technologies to cookies, known as “web beacons” or “tags”. These are anonymous and, as they are only used for statistical purposes, they do not contain or collect any information that identifies you.
We have relationships with carefully selected and monitored suppliers (third parties) who may also set cookies during your visit. The purpose of these cookies is “behavioural advertising” (also known as “behavioural targeting” or “remarketing”), which is a means of showing you relevant products and services based on what you appear to be interested in. Although these cookies can track your visits around the web they don’t know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
Most internet browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies (or just third-party cookies) or warn you before a cookie is stored on your device.
Please note, if you choose to block all cookies, our site will not function as intended and you will not be able to use or access many of the services we provide. If you have blocked all cookies and wish to make full use of the features and services we offer, you will need to enable your cookies. You can do this in your browser (see below).
Rather than blocking all cookies, you can choose to only block third-party cookies which will still allow our website to function as intended.
How to manage cookies on your PC
To enable cookies on our website, follow the steps below.
- Click “Tools” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Click “Show advanced settings”, scroll down to the section “Privacy” and click “Content Settings.”
- Select “Allow local data to be set”. To only accept first-party cookies, check the box next to “Block all third-party cookies without exception”
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click “Tools” at the top of your browser and select “Internet Options”, then click the “Privacy” tab.
- Click “Tools” at the top of your browser and select “Options”.
- Then select the “Privacy” icon.
- Click the “Cookies” and select “Allow pages to create a cookie.”
- Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Click “Save”.
How to manage cookies on your Mac
To enable cookies on our website, follow the steps below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click on “Explorer” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the “Cookies” section in the “Received Files”.
- Select “Do not ask.”
Safari on OSX
- Click “Safari” on the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Click the “Privacy” and then “Enable cookies.”
- Select “only the pages you have visited.”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click “Mozilla” or “Netscape” at the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the “Cookies” under “Privacy & Security”.
- Select “Allow cookies only to the original site.”
- Click “Menu” on the top of your browser and select “Settings”.
- Then select “Options” tab and the “Advanced”.
- Select “Enable cookies.”